These Terms of Service (“Terms”) are here to help us both understand our dealings with each other and ensure we are on the same page. By accessing or using the Mustard Seed Ventures Pte Ltd website, you agree to these Terms. So do read them carefully.
While we use best efforts to ensure that all information on the Website is updated regularly and accurate, this may not always be possible. So we can’t and do not guarantee that the Website is free from errors or faults. So we hope you understand that Mustard Seed Ventures Pte Ltd does not and cannot accept responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions. We also need to reserve the right to change information published on our Website at any time so please do check this page periodically for changes.
I am required to tell you that these Terms constitute a legally binding agreement (“Agreement”) between you and Mustard Seed Ventures Pte Ltd governing your access to and use of the Mustard Seed Ventures Pte Ltd website (now called the “Site” for short).
By visiting our Site and/ or purchasing something from us, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions we have listed below (the “Terms”). These Terms apply to all users of the Site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content. Should you find any of the Terms objectionable, then you should not access the Site or use any of our services or purchase any products. You can review the most current version of the Terms at any time on this page.
Our store is hosted on www.aejou.com. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Terms and Conditions Governing Website
In these Terms and Conditions:
- “Mustard Seed Ventures Pte Ltd” refers to Mustard Seed Ventures Pte Ltd;
- “Intellectual Property” refers to all present and future intellectual property rights in and to the Website and Website Contents and the documentation, in whole or in part, including but not limited to trademarks, all rights of copyright (whether existing now or in the future) together with all related know-how, source codes, confidential information and all rights of a similar character whether registered or capable of being registered and all applications and rights to apply for protection of same, wherever the rights arise in the world;
- “Premises” refers to a location where a physical Workshop is held;
- “Product(s)” refers to the products displayed on our Site
- “Site” or “Website” means the whole or any part of the web pages located at www.aejou.com;
- “we” and “us” refers to Mustard Seed Ventures Pte Ltd and “our” has the same meaning;
- “Website Content” refers to all content on the Website including, but not limited to, software, images, documents, pictures, videos, audio and text
- “Workshop” means any workshop, class or event that Mustard Seed Ventures Pte Ltd runs, organises or holds, whether at a physical premise or online;
- “you” refers to any client, customer or participant of any Workshop and “your” has the same meaning.
- Product Purchase
- You may purchase products displayed and which are marked for sale on our Website.
- Products are subject to availability and are non-returnable or exchangeable. Do note that colours and images may vary and we do not guarantee what is displayed on your device is accurate.
- We reserve the absolute discretion to reject any order you place or to cancel a purchase and make a full refund, where payment has been made.
- If we, at our sole discretion, accept the return of any products sold to you, such product must be returned unused and in full as delivered to you. The same applies should we make any error in delivering an incorrect product to you for exchange.
- Workshops and Fees
- The fees for Workshops and and other programmes offered by us are contained on the Site and are subject to change and/or cancellation in accordance with the Terms herein.
- All fees are nett, unless otherwise expressly indicated, and are inclusive of GST.
- Fees for Workshops may or may not include items such as seeds and tools necessary for participation in the Workshop and you should carefully check each Workshop schedule for what is provided.
- Fees for scheduled Workshops must be paid in full in advance with a credit card or via Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) via our Site in order to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received by us.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another Workshop will be given seven days before the scheduled Workshop as we assume financial and other commitments once a booking is made. You may send a replacement if you can’t attend but prior notice must be given to Mustard Seed Ventures Pte Ltd. Bookings are essential as Workshop sizes are limited.
- No recordings of any of our Workshops whether physical or online is permitted.
- We reserve the right to re-schedule a Workshop if the required minimum number for the Workshop is not reached, in which event refunds will be made if you are unable to attend the re-scheduled date.
- The availability of any Workshop is not guaranteed until your booking is confirmed, and where applicable, the minimum Workshop size is reached.
- If you are booking for a private or corporate Workshop or event, a 50% non-refundable deposit must be paid upon acceptance of our proposal to you. The balance fee must be paid on the day of the Workshop or event by cheque or in cash.
- All bank transfer charges are to be borne by you.
- Risks and Indemnity
- You understand that the Workshop you attend may be held at third party Premises which we lease for the purpose. Please therefore visit it as a guest and ensure you help us to leave the Premises in the same condition as we arrived in it. If you do bring children to our Workshop, you shall be solely responsible for their welfare and safety during the Workshop. We disclaim any liability for any injury or loss or damage to your property that may occur during the Workshop unless the same was caused by our gross negligence or willful act or default.
- You agree to reimburse us for any damage caused by you or your accompanying child to any Premises, including any fixtures, equipment and structures, on the Premises.
- Gift Vouchers
- Gift vouchers may be purchased online through our Website.
- Gift vouchers are not redeemable for cash, are for one time use, and are valid for use for one year from the date of purchase.
- Intellectual Property
- All Intellectual Property found on the Site belongs entirely to Mustard Seed Ventures Pte Ltd and you have no right to use or reproduce any of the Website Content without our express and prior written approval.
- No part of this Site or any part of the Website Contents, unless otherwise specifically provided for, may be reproduced, published, distributed, transformed, modified or adapted without our express and prior written consent.
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- If you post any comments or write any reviews on our Website, you consent to allowing us to use such posts and comments in any way we choose, including posting them for viewing by general public.
- The service and all products and services delivered to you (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- In no event will we or our servants and agents be liable to you for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of opportunity, loss of data or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), arising from your use of any of our services or purchase of any products, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the services or any product, even if advised of the possibility of the same unless caused as a result of our gross negligence or willful default.
- Our liability shall be limited to the cost of the service or product provided to you.
- If any provision, part of any provision, or any part of these Terms and Conditions shall for any reason be properly adjudged by any court or other legal and/ or competent authority to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, the legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions or parts contained herein shall not in any way be affected or impaired.
- The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes. These Terms are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us.
- These Terms are governed by the laws of Singapore and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.